Cultural Tour 7 Days / 6 Nights.
ROUTE : AIRPORT – ANURADHAPURA – POLONNARUWA –SIGIRIYA – DAMBULLA – KANDY –NUWARA ELIYA- ELLA – YALA – GALLE – BENTOTA-COLOMBO – AIRPORT
Day 1 : AIRPORT – ARRIVAL – ANURADHAPURA.
- Arrive to Colombo Bandaranaike International Airport .You will be greeted by “SHA’ chauffeur guide.
- Proceed to Anuradhapura ancient city (Unesco world heritage site).
- Visit the Museum, Sri Maha Bodhi, Ruvanweliseya, Jethavanarama (World Largest Bricks Building), Abayagiriya, Moonstone and etc…
- Overnight stay at Anuradhapura.
Day 2 : ANURADHAPURA – POLONNARUWA –DAMBULLA.
- Breakfast at the hotel and proceed Polonnaruwa and visit the Cultural sites.
- Polonnaruwa was the capital of Sri Lanka from the 11th to the 13th century AD.
- Visit the Archaeological Museum, Royal Palace, Statue of King,Parakkramabahu, Gal Viharaya Statue.
- Evening Visit the citadel of Sigiriya Rock.
- Optional – Afternoon Take a jeep safari at Minneriya National Park / Village tour.
- Overnight stay at Sigiriya Hotel or Habarana.
Day 3 : DAMBULLA – KANDY.
- Breakfast at the Hotel and travel to Kandy.
- En-route visit the Dambulla cave temple.
- Cave temple which dates back to the 1st Century BC. The caves house the largest collection of Buddha statues in one place.
- Visit the Matale spice Herbal spice garden.
- View a Kandy cultural Dance show with fire walking in evening.
- Then visit the Kandy Temple of the Tooth Relic.
- Overnight stay at Kandy.
Day 4 : KANDY – NUWARA ELIYA.
- Breakfast at the hotel and travel to Nuwara Eliya.
- En-route visit the Ramboda Hanumaan Temple.
- Then visit the Ramboda Waterfall.
- Visit Tea Factory and Tea Plantation.
- Visit Hakgala Botanical Garden.
- Visit Seetha Amman Temple and Gregory Lake.
- Overnight stay at Nuwara Eliya.
Day 5 : NUWARA ELIYA – YALA .
- Breakfast at the Hotel and travel to Yala.
- En-route visit the Ella Gap and Ravana Waterfall.
- Check in to the Yala hotel and afternoon you will have a Safari at Yala National Park.
- Visit spotted leopard, Elephant, Peacock, Birds, Pig, dears and many more animals.
- Overnight stay at Yala.
Day 6 : YALA – BENTOTA.
- Breakfast at the hotel and travel to Bentota for beach stay.
- En-route visit the Turtle Hatchery and Stick fishermen.
- Then visit the Galle Dutch Fort.
- Optional – Madu river safari
- Overnight stay at Bentota.
Day 7 :BENTOTA – COLOMBO – AIR PORT.
- Breakfast at the hotel and travel to Colombo by costal side beach train.
- Then you will have a city tour in Colombo, visit the Tourist attractions in Colombo.
- Gangarama Temple, Old Parliament, Viharamahadevi Park, Galle Face Green ,Indipendent square, BMICH.
- Then proceed to the Colombo Airport on time for the departure flight
Note :- The itinerary is open to suggestions and hotel upgrades or downgrades are available.
- Meet, Welcome and assist on arrival at the airport and assist on departure to airport
- Accommodations sharing double with Boutique Hotels / Villlas
- Meals on bed breakfast
- Air-conditioned private transport
- English speaking chauffeur-guide
- Government tax and service charge
Tour does not Include
- Entrance fees at Locations (as per sightseeing mentioned above)
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, telephone calls, tipping,etc
- Alcoholic and non Alcoholic beverages at all hotels
- Minerals water and other beverages
- Any supplement not mentioned above
- Any items specifically not mentioned in the itinerary
Please go ahead and click on the “Send Request” button below to make a request.
We will respond at the very earliest with all relevant details.
TOUR PRICE – 580 USD ( PER PERSON )
*Price base on minimum 02 pax